Our incomplete manifesto
- Our communication is open.
- Our leadership functions in a flat hierarchy — a circle, not a triangle.
- All members have an equal voice and recognition.
- We are all part of a greater whole.
- Sometimes one organization's priority will be urgent and it may become the focus.
- We will nurture our relationships and strengthen our social and our relational ties.
- We accept our differences, enjoying an atmosphere of tolerance and peace, fostering togetherness.
- We serve each without competitiveness which threatens balance and jeopardizes our sense of being one.
- Collectively, we will foster new ideas aimed at benefiting the common good.